Hi, I am Yujin(유진) from South Korea.
I am a certified Korean teacher who is very supportive and prepared.
****What my lessons specialize in.. ****
1. Effective learning - not textbook-oriented class, using my own materials, the most effective and practical learing of Korean since those are reflected from the latest usages of Korean(removed the outdated and unnecessary expressions)
2. A lot of support - after the class, sending students the summary of my lesson(+PDF, audio files)and help them review and do their homework by themselves
3. Motivating and Vigorous class - Do not worry at all! My lesson will be so much fun
** I always prepare every lesson individually for satisfying each student's needs. In the first class, I will check my students' Korean levels and purposes of learning Korean, then I will plan their entire learning process for the effective learning. My lesson introductions below are just the general plans, so it can be variable based on my students' needs and goals of learning Korean.**
1. for beginners
I can teach students the (very) basic of Korean, help them to start learning Korean properly, and make them build the essential and fondamental structure of Korean (focus on Korean alphabet usage, clear pronunciation, intonation, vocabulary, etc)
2. for high-begginers to intermediate
I will teach them very useful grammar points and how to organize words and sentences which can help them to use Korean accurately and fluently and go to higher levels. we will apply many sentences to diverse situations and cases, and practice it in a conversational way.
3. for intermediate to advanced (learner's needs)
I can focus on the parts students feel hard about the most. I can prepare the lesson based on the students' needs. I will help them to reduce their mistakes and polish their expression into the most natural ways. I will try my best to make my students totally confident with using Korean by themselves!
5. Informal Korean (free conversation- more than intermediate level)
Only focus on improving conversational skills, I will provide endlessly interesting topics and issues.
**During all my classes, I use my white board to explain better**
***For Cancellation or Change of My Lessons***
The students should let me know at least 2days (48hours) in advance.
Or, rescheduling(or refund) is NOT possible.