Привет! Меня зовут Вика и я помогу тебе изучить русский язык.
Hi! My name is Vika and I’d be happy to help you learn Russian.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME:
First of all I’m a professional teacher and a native Russian language speaker. I taught already about 145 people (more that 2000 lesson).
WHAT YOU GET IN CLASS AND WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
1. You get all the materials for FREE. No need to pay for anything else besides lessons. My courses include presentations, reading, video and audio materials, online games and programs to learn the vocabulary. I built my programs all by myself because most of textbooks are just boring.
2. All my explanations of grammar is EASY. I teach only necessary active spoken language. Every lesson I speak with my students in different topics starting with family ending with politics and science.
3. I speak 4 languages (Hi! Guten Tag! Hola! Bonjour!) and I know how difficult it can be to learn a foreign language. I do my best to support my students and answer ALL their questions 24/7. Also my students say I’m funny :)
4. No time wasted. My lessons are filled with information and hard work to achieve the result.
WHAT MY STUDENTS AND I ALREADY ACHIEVED THIS YEAR:
This year was very productive. 2 of my students applied for The Fulbright scholarship program, and both of them won the contest. Next January they are coming to Russia. They will spend 9 months here conducting their research. I prepared them for the interview in Russian language and gave recommendations as their teacher. They start learning from me as beginners, now they can live in Russia and do their own projects. I'm proud them so much!
Another results of this year:
1. Another my student entered Middlebury Language School with the highest score in Russian this year. I helped her with tests and interviews as well. In the future she is planning to teach Russian in the universities herself.
2. More than 20 students already visited Russia and Ukraine as tourists after learning from me. Some of them found here their future spouses. With me you start talking in Russian from the very first lesson.
3. I help my students to reduce their accent and I also worked as accent trainer for an American TV show (the show was about spies).
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start learning right now!
Russia is home to Europe’s longest river, the Volga, at 3,690km (2,293 miles). It has more than 200 tributaries that, if counted with the main river, would add up to 357,000km (221,800 miles).
The name Red Square (Russian: Кра́сная пло́щадь) has nothing to do with communism, but derives from the word "krasnyi" (Russian: кра́сный), which once meant "beautiful".
There are only about 200,000...