¡Hola a todos! My name is Sebastián and I come from South Patagonia in Chile, the southern most place in the world. I’ve been teaching Spanish to non native speakers for more than 7 years. I'm a professional English-Spanish Translator (Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP, Santiago de Chile) and certified Teacher of ELE Spanish for foreigners by the Rey Juan Carlos University in Granada, Spain. I speak fluent English, mid-advanced Italian and some basic German.
ABOUT MY TEACHING APPROACH:
I personalize each of my lessons, making them both fun and very educational; mixing grammar, conversational and practical approaches, using all kind of slides, activities, conversational exercises and games, always tailoring them to your needs and preferences. I can teach you a very neutral type of Spanish, which you can use anywhere you go (remember there are more than 20 countries and 400 million Spanish speakers in the world), or also teach you the specific Chilean dialect if you need it.
ABOUT MY LESSONS:
- Each lesson will be personalized and tailored to your needs; we'll find the best way to overcome your learning difficulties.
- All the files, notes and material used on out lessons will be provided to you.
- Homework and activities will be sent after each lesson, together with their corrections afterwards.
- You'll have your own Google Drive folder with all the files related to our lessons.
- You'll be able to download a video of each lesson if using Zoom video-calling (included-upon request).