My name is Quintera Quinn, but feel free to just call me Quinn. I am a college graduate, and I am more than willing to help you with your English studies!
I am 22 (my video is a little old - will be updated soon), I live in the United States, and English is my native language. I have taught in China for a month-long summer camp between my semesters in both July 2015 and July 2016. I just graduated from Indiana University Southeast with a major in English, a minor in Music, and an Honors minor.
I take my teaching very seriously so that I can keep preparing for when I am in South Korea and so that I can be an effective teacher for English learners.
I am a very patient instructor, and I am very fun! I believe that learning should not only be hard work but should also be enjoyable! I will work hard to improve your English but I also hope we can have a good time so that learning will seem like less of a burden.
WHAT ARE MY RATES?
- My rate is $20 USD per session, or $16 if you buy in bulk.
- Ask me about coupons!
WHO CAN I TEACH?
- Due to the focus of my experience, in addition to my future teaching goals, I do not teach children or beginners.
- I only teach intermediate speakers or higher who are at least fourteen years of age.
WHAT CAN I TEACH?
The following are some common topics that I can teach. My teaching is not only limited to these subjects, though.
- English Grammar and Usage
- Situational Vocabulary and Vocabulary Building
- Roleplaying for Vocabulary Learning
- American Cultural Knowledge
- English Essay Writing
- IELTS Preparation
- Accent Reduction
- Musical Proficiency in English
- Public Speaking
- Idiomatic Language and Slang
- Confusing Words and Sounds
I can teach anything else if needed. Please check with me first so that I may make sure I am suitable to teach a certain topic.
INFO FOR NEW STUDENTS:
- You will receive a New Student Form from me after you book. Please give it to me AT LEAST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE LESSON SHOULD BEGIN. If you do not do this, your lesson may be unscheduled. This rule exists simply so that I may have time to prepare for the lesson. Thank you for your understanding.
- PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE LESSONS LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE!
- I DO NOT TEACH BEGINNERS OR CHILDREN! I appreciate that you all have been booking lessons, but I cannot help you very much if you are in these demographics.
Tenses are difficult in any language, and they take a while to learn. The conditional tense is no different, regardless of what language one wishes to learn it in. This guide is meant to help you with...