- Over the course of 7 years, I have taught English at a cram school, secondary school, and one-to-one tutor sessions in Korea.
- During my graduate school, I was a teaching assistant for colleges. I checked the college students’ homework and gave them feedback.
- I am very familiar with online learning technology and homework review.
- Since 2015, I have started teaching Korean to English speakers.
- My lessons include vocabulary, grammar, and role play conversations. I really like journal entries! My lesson plans are very personalized. Please let me know your goal.
※ About Lessons:
My lessons are basically in Korean. So, I will try to speak Korean as much as possible. But, I still teach in English.
Free eBooks, PDF Homework, Listening files
If you are an Intermediate & Advanced learner and want to have talks with me, then let me know the following:
- Which do you want more, discussion or revision? How much do you want me to speak? 50:50, 80:20, etc.
- Do you want me to focus on correcting your pronunciation/basic grammar? Or to rewrite what you said? Perhaps a little of both?
Usually, my lessons have Homework. Are you okay with this? How much homework do you want? How many hours do you have for homework?
- Please let me know when I can check your homework. We will go over this in our next scheduled class.
- Hello students and future students! I will be in Korea March 18-June 5 so my time zone will be changing. However, I am always willing to adjust my schedule if necessary. Sorry for the inconvenience!
About the teacher
*Cancellation, Rescheduling, and No Shows*
If you need to reschedule or cancel a lesson, I need to be notified 24 hours in advance. If you ask to change after this 24-hour period I will have to charge you the full price of the lesson and mark it as completed. This same rule applies if you are over 15 minutes late and you have not contacted me beforehand. I adjust my life and schedule around these lessons, so please understand why I need to be strict about this type of situation.