Hello! I specialise in preparing students to take the TOEFL, IELTS, CAE and CPE Exams.
I have been teaching English since I received my Cambridge CELTA certification in 2001.
I mainly teach intermediate and advanced learners who need a higher level of English fluency.
• Do you want to live, work or study in an English-speaking country?
• Do you need to achieve a higher TOEFL, IELTS, CAE or CPE score to do this?
• Do you need to write better essays for the exam and for your course?
• Do you struggle with any sections of TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, or CPE exams?
• I specialise in teaching my students the skills they need to ensure exam success and increase fluency in English.
I have been teaching English since 2001 and I make sure my students gain the skills they need to pass their English exams.
Here is what one successful student had to say:
“Hey Jon, Happy New Year, finally I passed the CAE!!! Thanks for your help and support.” Nader Fernando Fayad, London, UK.
Structure of lessons
In our lessons we will focus on the skills you most need to improve so that you can achieve a better TOEFL, IELTS, CAE or CPE mark. Then you can prove your level of fluency in order to live, work or study in the English speaking country of your choice.
Before your trial lesson I will send you a comprehensive test which will define your current level of English fluency according to the criteria set out by Cambridge University. With this information, and an assessment of your speaking during the trial lesson, we will be able to identify any areas where you need to improve. I will then plan a course of lessons to address areas that need improvement.
Please get in touch and let me help you, as I have helped many other students, to achieve the marks you need and the results you want. I can help you like I helped Lauren:
“Thanks Jon, I really enjoy your lessons and they helped me to get my IELTS score”. Lauren Muscari, Business Student, France.