What I offer:
- Fun, friendly, dynamic and most importantly INTERESTING classes.
- My own methodology developed from tried and tested experience.
- Classes that inspire confidence as you see improvements being made each lesson!
- 10 minute level provided in your first class to interpret your level of English and begin improving from there.
- A learning style that ERADICATES mistakes and breaks bad habits!
- Personalised classes catered to YOUR needs and helping you with things YOU find difficult.
- A teacher committed to you, so please only choose me if you're serious about learning!
Hello! I'm Emily, and I've been working as an English teacher for nearly 4 years. I have a BA Hons English degree, a 140hr TEFL and a International House Certificate of Teaching Young Learners and Teens.
I have taught all levels and all ages (from 3 years old to over 65 years old!).
I would describe myself as bubbly, smiley and patient. I have been working in Spain for the last year and a half, but taught in Vietnam before then. I have worked in all areas of EFL teaching including public schools, language centres, private tutoring and online teaching as well. I enjoy working with both kids and adults and have different style classes for each individual student as each student is different!
My aim with my classes is to have a huge variety of teaching styles included and a range of activities so it never gets boring and it fits to everyone's learning style! I want my classes to be engaging and enjoyable, with different components to the lesson. In my classes, we do a mix of grammar focus, games, conversation and fluency skills, interesting fast pace question and answer exercises, free speaking and much more!
I know that you've heard this from every teacher, but I really do love teaching, take my job very seriously and want to work with anyone who thinks that English is hard to show them they can do it!
I love watching my students improve and see the smiles on their faces as they stop making life-long errors and start feeling they can express themselves naturally and fluently.