10% off on your next Italian classes for Black Friday week! Valid until the 1st of December.
WHO AM I? / CHI SONO? / QUIÉN SOY?
Hey, my name is Elisabetta, I am a dual Italian and Argentine citizen, currently living in Portugal, and I am here on Verbling to teach you Italian, Spanish and English!
I was raised bilingual in Italian and Spanish and, from a very young age, have been passionate about foreign languages. For this reason, I specialized in Linguistics and International Relations, with a particular focus on the English language. In 2020, I received my "Teaching English Online" Certificate from Cambridge English Assessment.
Other languages that I speak at a fluent level are French and Portuguese.
MY EXPERIENCE AS A TEACHER / LA MIA ESPERIENZA COME PROFESSORESSA / MI EXPERIENCIA COMO PROFESORA
I started out teaching in 2018, after years of learning foreign languages myself.
Being able to help others to acquire or improve their language skills gives me a thrill every time!
During these years, I have tutored people of all levels and ages, therefore I believe I can help you with your goal, no matter who you are! I plan each lesson with you to suit your level and customized it to your preferences.
I will also provide you with free learning materials, so you don’t have to worry about buying textbooks! (unless you already have one in particular that you would like to use with me).
WHAT DO I OFFER YOU? / COSA TI OFFRO? / QUÉ TE OFREZCO?
- Italian language classes, with added touches on the culture and history of the country;
- Spanish language classes, with the possibility of choosing your focus between Argentinean and European Spanish.
Both courses contain some pieces of information about the linguistic and cultural differences between the various Spanish speaking countries;
- English language classes, with the possibility of focusing on one or more topics among the following:
conversational English, formal English, phonology, pronunciation, grammar, reading, and writing, listening and comprehension, idioms, and slang in the English speaking countries.
ABOUT OUR CLASSES / SULLE NOSTRE LEZIONI / SOBRE NUESTRAS CLASES
Each learning path is unique, therefore each one of you will receive a personalized plan to fit your objectives. Nevertheless, this is what you can generally expect from our classes:
- grammar explanations and exercises, which are going to build your base;
- listening activities (songs, dialogues, interviews, etc.);
- reading and text comprehension to expand your vocabulary;
- speaking activities (role-plays, conversation on fixed topics, etc.).
Especially if your level is intermediate or advanced, our main focus will be the discussion of articles, videos, and current topics;
- lastly, since I firmly believe that my students should enjoy the process of learning as much as possible, we will play interactive games, do quizzes, and use flashcards.
You will receive some homework as well, which will train your written form and allow you to practice the language between one class and another!
To know more, please book a trial lesson with me! I will see you soon in class. :)