・Teaching the Basics or Nuances of Cantonese in English・日本語で対応可・可用普通話(中文)教廣東話
Hello! My name is Chloe. I'm a full-time private tutor with hands-on experience teaching English, Cantonese & Mandarin at a cafe or on Skype. Born and raised in Hong Kong, I am a native speaker of Cantonese and a fluent speaker of Mandarin and English too.
I majored in Translation at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. After completing the 4-year degree, I have spent the next 12 years working full-time in various multi-national companies and sizable companies where I could apply my trilingual language and translation skills well. What's more, I have always had a keen interest in sharing my knowledge related to languages and culture. Therefore, I have worked as a part-time language tutor after work for 2 years until I gladly became a full-time tutor this year in Japan.
By the way, I enjoy travelling very much and I have some interesting travelling experience in Japan in the past few years. If you like travelling in Japan, I am sure that we will have a lot to talk with each other! :)
About my lessons and teaching style :
- Student-centered learning: your learning efficiency can be improved by a well-balanced "Input Learning" and "Output Learning" (conversational practice) in my lessons.
- All levels are welcome! I will use teaching materials suitable for your level. You can be assured that you are going to learn at your comfortable pace with my patience and support.
- Help you meet your personal and professional goals at all levels by step-by-step guidance.
- Flexible teaching style. You can enjoy my lessons no matter you are shy or outgoing!
- Learn naturally while having funny and lighthearted conversations and role-play games
Students at all levels who are interested in learning English, Mandarin or Cantonese are more than welcome!!